An excellent opening for a qualified Architectural Technician to join a close-knit team of creatives at a successful design studio, specialising in Commercial Interiors.
The successful candidate would be tasked with working closely with the in-house Interior Designers and Project Managers on a wide range of projects for high profile UK based companies and global clients.
In this role the Architectural Technician will:
• Be proficient in Autodesk Revit to produce full detail design packages.
• Work in a demanding and dynamic environment to strict timescales and deadlines
• Collaborate with interior designers and project managers with ongoing projects
• A minimum of 2 years’ experience in architectural design (commercial office fit-outs preferred)
• AutoCAD knowledge
• Ability to produce plans and detailed drawings in a timely fashion
• Excellent knowledge of the UK’s planning processes, building regulations and construction regulation
• An appreciation of preparing specifications for construction work.
• An eye for detail and design, and the ability to visualise objects in three dimensions (3D).
• Flexible approach to tasks and teamwork.
• A logical and practical approach as well as an ability to solve problems.
• Initial 6 month contract with the option to offer permanent position if successful.
• Full time – 37 ½ hours a week.
• Salary – £25,000 – £35,000 Per Annum dependent on experience.
• Immediate start
Job Types: Full-time, Fixed term 6 month Contract (with potential for permanent contract)
Apply by sending a CV to [email protected]