Posted 8 January, 2013 OBI BLOG
2012 proved a busy year for OBI Property with activity across all disciplines of the business. We thought it would be interesting to provide an overview of the work we undertook within Manchester City Centre during 2012. The below work all relates to office property.
• Total floor space transacted on a leasehold basis – 239,743 sq ft
• Total number of leasehold deals concluded – 66
• Number of leasehold acquisitions – 11
• Largest disposal – 24,000 sq ft let to Futureworks at Riverside (the largest letting within the city during 2012)
• Largest acquisition – 21,500 sq ft acquired at Delphian and Cloister House
• Highest rent achieved – £28.00 psf for a letting at 3 Hardman Street, Spinningfields
• OBI disposed of a total floor space of 78,000 sq ft in 4 investment transactions within central Manchester.
• Project managed 85,000 sq ft of landlord refurbishment works within Manchester city centre
• Represented 18 occupiers in the project management of their office fit outs and business relocations
• Project managed a total floor space of 104,100 sq ft in tenant fit out works
• Advised on 8 dilapidations instructions comprising 66,020 sq ft
Should you wish to discuss any of your commercial property interests in greater detail, then please do not hesitate to contact a member of the OBI Property team.